Sunday, March 30, 2008

SWEET BABY JAMES (CHRISTIAN JAMES, THAT IS!!)



Just showing off!! My new Grandbaby Boy! Ain't Grandma proud? The only BITCHELLATI is that I don't get to see him. (MOM!!) It's tough being a mother in law, it has a bad ring to it. 
Remember the old adage -" a son is your son until he takes a wife, a daughter is your daughter for the rest of your life!" Well, so true - my son took a wife and now I don't see anyone much anymore. She rules the roost and is the Mother Hen, keeping everything in CONTROL, including ME . . . by keeping me out of their lives. Much to my dismay of course, but all I can do is Bitchellati!! I should be happy I at least get pictures. He's 8mos. old and doesn't even know who I am . . . bitch bitch bitch!!

2 comments:

Questsean said...

It upsets me a lot. I hear you and I wish it wasn't the way it is. Things have gotten complicated in this free-lovin family of ours. Oh well, I guess thats life. I promise you will get to babysit my kids till your blue in the face, K?


I love you ma. Cool new blog.

Sean

joani stewart-georgi said...

I know you will because that's who you are. It's too bad for all of us who don't get to know this newest member of the family. It really affects all of us. And I will love to love your baby. Someday. Today I love you.
Loved watching you work.