Wednesday, March 26, 2008

STOP TREATING US LIKE DOGS

I'm sick and tired of men always being demeaned and treated in general like dogs. Just look at what someone sent me because they thought it was funny.

WHAT EVERY WOMAN AND MAN WANTS

WOMAN'S WANTS POEM
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man, who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.


MAN'S WANTS POEM
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs
who owns a liquor store and a golf course. This
doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.


This kind of stuff really pisses me off. I could go on and on about it, but I don't have time right now. Instead, its time for me to go lay down in a corner and lick myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to be so much truth in those 2 poems, i can't figure out why it pisses you off. Besides, look at all the beautiful girls running around with dogs in their purses, dogs on their laps, dogs all dressed up, dogs with hair extensions . . . Seems to me that women just LOVE DOGS!! Keep on licking . . .

joani stewart-georgi said...

Who needs a man when you can have a dog OR
the more I know men the more I love my dog!!

Anonymous said...

Or . . . the more I know men the more I love my JOB!!