Thursday, April 3, 2008

TALK ABOUT MISGUIDED ENERGY POLICY

Recently had elective (what I thought was going to be minor) surgery. Turned out to be a lot worse then anticipated. Couldn't get past the notion that I had really made a mistake, i.e., if I had known that it was going to be such an ordeal I wouldn't have done it. Man, was I suffering. A couple of days ago a friend more or less told me to get over the mistake idea; that what was done was done and I couldn't undo it. Surprisingly enough I was able to stop putting my energy into my questionable choice since there really was no longer a choice available and started focusing on getting better. In the last 2 days I've started to feel like my old self again. Thanks friend. I know this is not really a bitch, but seems to me that misdirection of energy may very well be at the root of a whole lot of bitches. We'll see.

No comments: